Your holidays are incomplete without a good wine. There are many things that you can enjoy in holidays with your friends and family. Among those, a good quality wine is an important one that shows your classy taste and caring nature. Hence, it is really important that you treat yourself and your guests with some nice quality wine. Thanks to UK Vintners PLC, we have found a list of recommended wines that you can try in the holidays.
UKV PLC is considered as the best independent wine merchants in the UK. They have a huge network of wine agents, dealers, and brokers through which they acquire and supply the best quality wines from every part of the world. UK Vintners have been offering a wide range of wines and champagnes to a number of prestigious outlets and personal collectors. With the help of their highly experienced and dedicated team of wine experts, they are always coming up with new collections of wines.
For this holiday, they have again come up with some great wines and here is the list:
- Beychevelle from 2008: This is an amazing wine with a soft and fruity taste. It also has a hint of raspberry and cranberry that makes it a distinctive one. It comes from the Saint-Julien appellation, and it is best served with the first 15 years of bottling.
- D’Yquem from 2009: This white wine which has been bottled for last seven years has a hint of apricot, honey, sweet spiced pears and other spices. Hence, it is one of the best wines that will go perfectly with your New Year’s Eve dinner. This wine comes from the Chateau d’Yquem Winery which is based in France that has been producing wines for last 400 years.
- Montrose from 1998: This is another wine suitable for the holidays that comes with an earthy black cherry aroma. This wine is produced mostly from Merlot, one of the greatest grapes found in the St.-Estephe region.
- Ducru Beaucaillou from 2005: This is a relatively new wine which was bottled in 2005, and it has a full and aged flavor with a distinctive dark purple color. This wine is considered as a great selection for the holidays from the admired Ducru Beaucailou winery.
- Pichon Baron from 1998: This wine blend has a typical smoky hint like charcoal and toasty oak. Above that, it is low in acid and a perfect wine for the holiday dinners. This wine is blended with some exclusive wines i.e. Merlot, and it is made in Bordeaux, France.
Buy wine online and more here.